Sunday, August 26, 2012

Scarborough's 40th Anniversary Cookies


My family is really into the fire department. My Dad has been a volunteer firemen for about 30 years now and of course my brothers had to follow him. My brother Michael is now a paid fireman in Richmond, Virginia. My uncles, cousin, Dad and other brother are all a part of the Briarcliff Manor Fire Department. Specifically, the Scarborough Engine Company. Saturday night they celebrated their 40th Anniversary. I of course had to embrace this opportunity to make decorated cookies for my brother to bring. My Dad and brother told me they were quite the hit. Everyone was raving about how good and pretty they look. Every new set of cookies I make become my new favorite.

Closer look at all the cookies.

Left: Engine 92's emblem
Right: Happy 40th Anniversary. Red sugars are bordered along the outside. 

Replicas of the company's truck and fire gear

No comments:

Post a Comment